- Information We Collect. We may also automatically collect and store various types of usage information whenever you interact with our site. We may use a variety of methods to collect this information, including cookies, pixel tags, log files, web beacons or other tools (“Collection Tools”). Usage information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, device hardware information, browser type and language, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, referring website URLs, information about your purchases, and other information about your interactions with us. We use Collection Tools to enhance your experience and make it more efficient, such as to allow you to stay logged in, remember your preferences, confirm delivery of email communications, and other features. If you prevent these Collection Tools, you may not be able to use our Site and services. In addition, many of our site features and services may not function properly. We do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals at this time. We await the result of work by the policy community and industry to determine when such a response is appropriate and what form it should take.
Purpose Of Processing
The information we gather (“Information We Collect”) enables us to provide you with our Services and to help administer your account and tour experience. Processing your information enables us to accomplish many things: user accounts which enable access to our services, features and documents; communications (“Communications”) about bookings, accounts or other administrative/customer service issues; operate, provide, improve and maintain products and services, including analyzing user behavior using Collection Tools and requesting user feedback relating to the Services; sharing and publishing of information upon your request; promotions and relevant marketing; arrange travel and accommodations on your behalf, including the transfer of your information to operators to the extent such transfers are necessary; payment processing of billings; maintain emergency contact information for you in the event of an emergency; enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, or protecting the rights, property or safety of Travendly LLC, our employees, affiliates, users or others, and defend ourselves against third-party claims; Detection and prevention of fraud, including monitoring for fraudulent payments.
Information We Share
- Service Providers, Contractors, Counter-parties. We may share your information with our service providers or contractors to conduct business on our behalf. They may handle maintaining servers, processing credit card payments and billings, providing lodging, providing activities or tours, and other related services.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. We may disclose information when we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Travendly LLC, our employees, affiliates, users or others, and defend ourselves against third-party claims. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We may also disclose information upon governmental request or in response to a court order.
- With Your Consent. We may share information when you provide us with your consent to do so. This may occur either when you affirmatively consent to a request or you consent as provided in this policy. When you request information, services from our affiliates, counter-parties, service providers, other third parties through us or when you post information to our Site, you provide your consent for us to share that information with others. Whenever you provide information on or through our Site you are giving us your consent to share that information with third parties.
- Protection Methods. We use a variety of security measures to protect your information, including encryption and authentication tools. Internet transactions can be risky. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk. Information could be intercepted before it reaches us, and there is a risk that our security measures may not be sufficient to prevent every conceivable threat to your information. We are not responsible for the unlawful actions of others or the illegal circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures. If we discover a security breach that compromises your personal information, we will inform you in accordance with applicable law.
- Protect Your Information. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password, restricting access to your computer or device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We retain and store most information about you in computer systems and databases operated by either us or our external service providers. We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for. In some circumstances we may store your personal information for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements. In specific circumstances we may store your personal information for longer periods of time so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your personal information or dealings
Third Party Sites
We are not responsible for the content of any pages, websites, applications or other services linked to or from our Site. Links appearing on our Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us or our affiliates or their partners of the referenced content, product, service or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all other pages, websites, applications and other services that you visit and/or use.
We may use e-mail, phone or other contact methods to contact you. Purposes of Communications include but are not limited to: notification of offers or alerts; newsletters; request of information regarding your trip or account; disseminate passwords and validate requests; provide customer support; provide you with information that you request. To unsubscribe from newsletters please unsubscribe via unsubscribe links provided in communications. There are some essential, administrative communications for which you cannot opt out.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children who are under age 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal data from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
International Privacy Laws
If you are a California resident, you may have additional privacy rights regarding your personal data. These rights include the right to request disclosure of the categories of information collected, the purposes for which that information is collected, and the types of third parties receiving access to your information. You may also request deletion of your data and obtain information relating to any sharing of information with third parties. To the extent possible, users will receive equal service and price regardless of whether they exercise their privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. Travendly LLC does not sell the personal data of its users. You may contact us regarding these rights.